1. In “The Adventure of The Peerless Peer”, where was Watson employed when summoned to London by Mycroft Holmes?
2. What happened to Watson’s papers detailing unpublished cases of his and Holmes after the London bank where they had been stored was blasted to bits by the Germans?
3. The bacillus that Von Bork stole was intended to be used on the Germans by affecting what significant food source?
4. Holmes & Watson were to be flown to Africa by Leftenant John Drummond. Who was Drummond to Lord Greystoke?
5. Holmes had written a book on research he did while living in retirement in Sussex. What was the subject of the book?
6. In a previous adventure, Holmes and Watson had rescued a young peer of the realm, suspected now to be the current Lord Greystoke. What was the name of the child?
7. How was the ape-reared young Greystoke, once thought dead on the shores of Africa, proven to be the real heir?
8. What was the sum agreed to by Greystoke to engage the services of Holmes and Watson?
9. The Queen Priestess of the village where Holmes and Watson were imprisoned was the granddaughter of which two men?
10. How did Holmes save the party from death from bees?
11. Who did the Priestess marry?